Happily Ever Annapolis
Enter to win a dream wedding hosted by Graduate Annapolis
Are you a recently-engaged, essential worker and ready to throw in the towel on wedding planning?
Graduate Annapolis is searching for inspiring stories from couples who have served our community this year and are ready to walk down the aisle. One lucky couple will win a dream wedding at Graduate Annapolis, including all the wedding bells and whistles from Maryland’s best local vendors.
Our winning couple will receive the following:
• Food and beverage packages and service provided by the exquisite and experienced team at Graduate Annapolis
• Bridal holding room and Suite accommodations for the couple on their wedding night
• Complimentary hair and make up session to prepare for your engagement shoot provided by Impressions Lounge Beauty Salon
• Complimentary two-hour engagement shoot with local photographer, Colleen Losh.
• Complimentary floral bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party from Fantastic Flowers
• Cocktail hour and reception set list provided by DJ Fo4, emcee support included
• Custom designed wedding cake for up to 150 guests provided by Cake Mix, LLC
• Complimentary day-of wedding photos provided by Keri Gaudreau Photography
• Up to $2,000 in arbors, lounges and décor provided by Honeywood Rentals
Eligibility and how to enter:
Entrants do not have to live in the Annapolis area, entrants should be employed as an industry essential worker (including but not limited to healthcare providers, educators, first responders, grocery store clerks and more). Enter today, contest ends on Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Please submit your story, touching on the following:
- Your role on the frontline of the pandemic
- The story of how you and your significant other met
- How Covid-19 has impacted your day to day