While we’re all navigating a new world in hospitality during the COVID-19 pandemic, we could not be more excited to open our doors once again and safely welcome back guests, students and associates to Graduate Hotels. This page contains the latest information on the status of Graduate Hotels Accommodations, Amenities and Services, and Food and Beverage outlets.
For hotel opening dates and a review of our safety standards, see Graduate Cares.
(Updated June 21st, 2021)
Graduate Cares: We are committed to putting the health and safety of our customers and associates at the forefront of our experience. Graduate Cares, our safety program, was created in partnership with the health experts at Cleveland Clinic and leading consumer products company Procter & Gamble, and meets the highest industry standards.
Mask Policy: Face coverings are highly encouraged at all Graduate Hotels. Some states may require the use of masks; please check local guidelines before arriving at the hotel.
Semester-Long Student Rates: Our special semester-long rate includes meal plan options with non-contact delivery/pickup, complimentary Internet and mini-fridge, and onsite hotel security.
Stay-over Cleaning: Cleaning for stay-over guests will be completed only upon request and when guests are not present in the room.
Amenities + Services
Due to regulations during the ongoing pandemic, several of our amenities and services are unavailable until further notice. Check back to this page for the latest information.
Some shuttle services, swimming pools and fitness centers are now open with certain restrictions. Please contact the front desk for details. For any fitness center that is closed, our staff at the front desk is happy to help find alternative arrangements for exercise during your stay
Topgolf Swing Suites (where available) are open by reservation only.
You can still explore the town with two wheels using one of our complimentary bicycles, based on availability. Please inquire at the front desk.
We are pet-friendly! Pets are still welcome to stay with you for $25 per night.
Food + Beverage
Some food and beverage outlets at Graduate Hotels are temporarily closed. For alternate dining options, ask the front desk for recommendations of restaurants within walking distance. We’d be glad to help you support our local communities.
The following outlets are open with limited menus and capacity:
- Poindexter and Trophy Room at Graduate Annapolis
- Poindexter at Graduate Bloomington
- Trophy Room at Graduate Chapel Hill
- Poindexter at Graduate East Lansing
- Poindexter at Graduate Eugene
- Trophy Room at Graduate Evanston
- Poindexter and Saloon 16 at Graduate Knoxville
- Single Barrel at Graduate Lincoln
- Poindexter and Camp Trippalindee at Graduate Madison
- Poindexter, Cross-Eyed Critters and White Limozeen at Graduate Nashville
- Cabin 82 and The Coop at Graduate Oxford
- Brookfield and Byrd House at Graduate Richmond
- Poindexter and The Mountaineering Club at Graduate Seattle
- Poindexter and Moonstone at Graduate Tucson