Hall Pass Terms & Conditions
Hall Pass available for use at any U.S. Graduate Hotel during the month of July 2021.
Redemption guidelines include:
• Graduate Nashville, Graduate Roosevelt Island and Graduate Providence
redemption only available Sunday-Thursday night, weekends not available. *
• Reservations made via the Hall Pass are available only to the guest who
purchased the pass. Name on reservation must match the name on the Hall Pass
and credit card required while booking individual reservations. The registered
guest must also provide a valid ID and credit card for incidentals at check-in.
• A maximum of five total nights can be redeemed at any one hotel, only
one reservation per night available per pass and valid on standard room types
only. Reservations must be made at least three days in advance. Maximum
occupancy applies and cannot exceed limit. *
• If the need to cancel arises, please cancel by 4pm the day before arrival.
• Hall Pass valid for only one complimentary reservation per night
• There is a limited number of available Hall Pass redemption on any given
day at each hotel, this allotment may vary from property to property.
• Hall pass revocation will occur with no refund if misuse occurs with any
given pass, including illegal distribution, no showing on a reservation or