Host an intimate affair featuring time-honored traditions that make a wedding but on a much smaller scale. From getting ready in our Bridal Parlor to saying “I do” in a cozy ceremony, we’ve got the perfect space to host your micro wedding. Plus, we’ll provide one complimentary night’s stay for the happy couple.
- Private location
- Ten people or less
- Complete set up with altar and seating
- Cocktail set up for reception
- House sound to play your preferred music
- Ordained minister
- Flowers & Cake
- Small bouquet for bride and boutonniere for groom
- Small cake (to feed a dozen people)
- Champagne toast for entire guest list (up to twelve people)
- Hors d’oeuvres & Bar
- Passed hors d’oeuvres for one hour
- Bar for one hour (beer and wine only)
- Overnight stay for bride and groom
- Discounts for wedding guests
- Wedding Gift
- $100 Graduate Gift card to be used for a future overnight stay at any of our domestic properties
- If you choose to hold a larger reception before June 2022, host with Graduate Lincoln and you’ll receive a $2,000 credit to be used towards food/beverage.
- Photographer – $750 for two hours with additional hours available
- McCoy Photography
- Stewart Photography
- Bridal Suite/Powder Room – $100
- Available 7 AM on the day of the wedding until 7 PM the night of your wedding for hair and make up
- Each additional hour – $200
- Add liquor – $15 per person per hour
- Floral arrangements on cocktail tables and guestbook table – $100
- Uplights and lounge furniture – $150 (if available on property)
Pricing starts at $3000. Contact us to finalize the details of your big day.
Social distancing measures will be observed. Read more about our commitment to the health and safety of our guests and associates at graduatehotels.com/graduatecares.