Graduate Richmond is committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information is important to us. This policy explains how www.graduaterichmond.com collects and maintains personal information.
Your browser tools may allow you to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to block all cookies. If you set your computer to block all cookies, certain personalized services on this website cannot be provided to you.
3. Collecting personal information
The following data may be collected from your visit to this website:
(a) Computer information regarding the website visit, including pages visited, time spent, your IP address, and the path you took to this website.
(b) Any personal information provided when registering including name, email address, physical/mailing address, phone number, user name, and other details you provide.
(c) Records of correspondence if you contact us or submit a request.
4. Using your personal information
Information submitted through this website may be used to:
(a) Personalize this website for you;
(b) Improve this website and customer service;
(c) Supply items and services that you have requested;
(d) Send email notifications, marketing, and/or non-marketing commercial communications;
(e) Share information as follows:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With our parent entity and its affiliates for corporate management purposes and to communicate with you about their respective products and services in which you may have an interest;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
5. Security of your personal information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information in compliance with industry standards and legal requirements.
We will use our safeguards to protect your information and try to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our website as the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Use of this and any other website is at your own risk.
This policy will be updated as needed.
7. Third-party websites
This website includes hyperlinks to third party websites.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
8. Contact Information
This website is owned and maintained by Graduate Richmond and Pyramid Hotel Group.
301 West Franklin Street, Richmond, Virginia 23220